1. Unable to predict time spent gaming.
2. Can't control gaming for an extended period of time.
3. Sense of Euphoria while playing.
4. Craving more game time.
5. Neglecting family and friends.
6. Restless, irritable or discontent when not gaming.
7. Lying about your gaming.
8. Experiencing problems with school or job performance.
9. Feeling guilt, shame, anxiety or depression
resulting from gaming.
10. Changing sleep patterns.
11. Health issues: Carpel tunnel, eye strain,
weight change, back ache, sore neck, arms
12. Denying, rationalizing and minimizing bad consequences
13. Withdrawing from real life hobbies.
14. Eating more and more meals at the computer while gaming.
15. Increased free time surfing game-related websites
16. Constant conversation with uninterested friends/family/partner about the game.
17. Attempts to get friends/family/partner to play
18. Purchasing in-game items for real life money
19. Feeling the need to "stand up for gamers" and proclaim that your life is perfect by listing all of your life's achievements, and yet you still game for 4-6 hours per day.
If you answer yes to 3 of these items, you could have a problem.A,A If you answer yes to at least 5 of them chances are, you are addicted....
What you do may seem insignificant, but it's important that you do it. - Mahatma Gandhi