Support is quickly available through our chatroom and forums. Once you login, they are immediately available for your use.
No matter how far down you are, NOTHING is worth taking your own REAL life. If you don't want to stay here for yourself, do it for those who love you and care about you - PLEASE!
YOU ARE WORTH SAVING!
Help in the U.S.
If you are considering suicide, please:
* Contact your local Crisis Center. If you do not have a number, call 911 and they will connect you.
* Call the Suicide Hotline at 800-784-2433.
* Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-8255.
* Go to a hospital emergency room. They are required by law to help, regardless of financial or insured status, when told there is a possibility of self-harm.
* Covenant house (used to be nineline) is a wonderful resource for helping homeless and at-risk kids through crises. http://www.covenanthouse.org/homeless-youth-programs/nineline for phone numbers by location. Main number is 800-786-2929 or https://www.covenanthouse.org/about-homeless-charity/contact
* The suicide specific calls can also call the Hope Line, 1-800-SUICIDE, which is a network of crisis centers that deal with those feeling suicidal. Or call 1-800-442-4673 (1-800-442-HOPE). The website for the Hope Line is www.hopeline.com
Suicide help in the UK
If you feel you are in imminent danger of taking your own life, please:
• talk to your GP
• dial 999 or go to your nearest Accident and Emergency department (A&E)
• get in touch with your local crisis home treatment team if you have one
If you don’t feel in immediate danger of killing yourself but are frightened by the thought that you might, you could:
• Talk to someone you trust about how you’re feeling
If you’re finding it hard to find the words, you might want to speak to someone who is trained to listen:
• Samaritans: (08457 90 90 90) operates a 24-hour service available every day of the year. If you prefer to write down how you are feeling, or if you are worried about being overheard on the phone, you can email Samaritans at firstname.lastname@example.org www.samaritans.org
• Mind Infoline: (0300 123 3393) weekdays 9am - 6pm Text: 86463 email@example.com http://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/helplines/
• Childline: (0800 1111) runs a helpline for children and young people in the UK. Calls are free and the number will not show up on your phone bill. www.childline.org.uk
• Papyrus: (0800 068 41 41) is a voluntary organisation that supports teenagers and young adults who are feeling suicidal www.papyrus-uk.org
• CALM: (0800 58 58 58) Campaign Against Living Miserably offer support to men in the UK, of any age, who are down or in crisis via our helpline and website. Text: 07537404717 www.thecalmzone.net/
• Big White Wall: Online community for depression/anxiety http://www.bigwhitewall.com
Find crisis resources local to you through this website: http://www.iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/