Welcome to the Outreach division!
Gaming can lead to problems in a person’s life and be just as serious as drug, alcohol and gambling. This troubling issue needs to be addressed by our society, just as those addictions have been.
Outreach is the public service division that assists in informing the public of the dangers of excessive game playing. We were formed, 2014, at the request of our recovering members, so they can focus on their singleness of purpose - recovery.
We offer tools for you, so you can reach out and educate and inform your community, school, college, family, parents, church, law-enforecemnt, politicians, professionals, other 12-step grouups, about gaming addiction.
This organization is financially supported by you. If the information you have found here is useful, please make donations, so we can continue our mission. To make a donation, please Donate Here. We are a registered 501c3 organization in the U.S., so all U.S. donations are tax deductible. Thank you for supporting our Community!
1. A List of Things that Need to Be Done About Gaming Addiction.
2. Provide resources for education of the general public of the possible problems associated with gaming and the potential for recovery.
3. An archive of articles about the "dark-side" of gaming, since 2002 in the Gaming Addiction in the News forums. Topics include:
- Gaming Addiction News From Around the World
- Parents/Children and Video Games
- Research/Studies/Statistics about Video Game Addiction
- The Addictive Design of Video Games
- Gaming-Related Deaths or Threats
- Getting Off of the Games
- The Future of Gaming
- Other General News
5. Providing recovering members a place to offer their services.
6. Publicly promote awareness of gaming addiction and the need to address it.
7. Raise public funds to do this. If you are inspired to donate to our cause, you can do so here. Give On-Line.
8. We support Professionals who treat gaming addiction.
9. Offer a list of Professionals, by Location, who treat gaming addicts.
10. Have our own YouTube channel, which contains videos about gaming addiction: OLGA OLG-Anon You Tube Channel
Thank you for your service. It is much needed in our society today!
If you have further questions, you may contact email@example.com
The Staff at On-Line Gamers Anonymous