I have kept a sheet of thoughts on attitudes for many years, authors unknown.
I hold to these thoughts as guides for my own attitudes.
* Attitudes are nothing more than habits of thought...and habits can be acquired.
* You create your environment -- mental, emotional & physical -- by the attitude you develop.
* Every change in human attitude must come through internal understanding and acceptance.
* Human beings are the only known creatures who can reshape and remold themselves by altering their attitudes.
* Your attitudes, not your aptitude, are the chief determinant of your success.
* A self-confident attitude is the most important asset one can possess.
"There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative." --W. Clement Stone