1. Do you feel preoccupied with on-line gaming (do you think about previous on-line gaming activity or anticipate your next session)? Qualified yes, I do plan ahead for some gaming sessions
2. Do you feel the need to play on-line games with increasing amounts of time in order to achieve satisfaction? No
3. Have you repeatedly made unsuccessful efforts to control, cut back, or stop your on-line game playing? No
4. Do you feel restless, moody, depressed, or irritable when attempting to cut down or stop your on-line gaming? No
5. Do you play on-line games for longer than you originally intended? Sometimes (that is rare, however)
6. Have you jeopardized or risked the loss of a significant relationship, job, educational or career opportunity because of your on-line game playing? No (that's dumb!)
7. Have you lied to family members, a therapist, or others to conceal the extent of your involvement with on-line gaming?
No. Why bother?
8. Do you use on-line gaming as a way of escaping from problems or of relieving a dysphoric mood (eg. Feelings of helplessness, guilt, anxiety, depression)?
Sometimes I do to relieve stress, however I use several other methods as well (exercise, martial arts, meditation, etc)
9. Do you have difficulty staying away from on-line gaming for several days at a time? No
Edited by: Marcus Nightcloud at: 4/28/03 8:11:03 pm