December 25, 2007

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
John of the Roses
John of the Roses's picture
OLGA member
December 25, 2007

"Some days my life feels so confusing and overwhelming that I think I'll scream.

Sometimes life is like moving from one place to another. When I move into a new house, it is unorganized and chaotic until everything gets put in the right place. In life, my emotions and thoughts are often like the new house full of boxes. I am learning how to unpack one emotional "box" at a time, throw out what I no longer need, and put what I do need in its proper place. It's a hard job, but it's all part of the process of taking back my life.

When my emotional work gets too hectic, I will remember to keep things simple, to deal with one "box" at a time. Eventually, I'll get through the craziness, and everything will be in its rightful place."

~ Today's thought from Hazelden

"There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative." --W. Clement Stone

EHAZE
OLGA member
Re: December 25, 2007

Yes I like to chuck and duck. I am slowly still putting things in their proper place. Hope all is going well...