December 31, 2009: When you think that all is lost

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
J. DOe
OLGA member
December 31, 2009: When you think that all is lost

Just remember -- when you think all is lost, the future remains.
- Bob Goddard

Now that a new year is starting, we tend to think about the future, in particular the upcoming year. However, it is good to remember at all times that the future is always available for us to make a better life, no matter how much we might think that all is lost now. For those of you who are currently lost in excessive gaming, or are friends or family of somebody who is, I wish you an excellent upcoming year during which you and/or your loved ones take steps to more fully live your future lives.

- John O.

[em]Carpe Diem![/em] (Seize the Day!)

the_real_me
the_real_me's picture
OLGA member
so very true.

so very true.

The question is....will you be able/courageous/adult enough to sacrifice that which merely pleases you...for that which will truly fulfill you? That is the question of personal growth.
~~~Dem518
~~~wow-free since 8/22/09

fly by night
OLGA member
Well said J.DOe....and ty

Well said J.DOe....and ty same to you.

"It's all in your mind...Whatever you hold in your mind will tend to occur in your life.If you continue to believe as you have always believed,you will continue to act as you have always acted.If you continue to act as you have always acted,you will continue to get what you have always gotten.If you want different results in your life or your work,all you have to do is change your mind." Anonymous...