November 15, 2007

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
J. DOe
OLGA member
November 15, 2007

There are no great people in this world, only great challenges which ordinary people rise to meet.
William Frederick Halsey, Jr.

Gaming addiction is, I believe for certain people at least, a "great challenge" that any ordinary person can meet and overcome.

- John O.

[em]Carpe Diem![/em] (Seize the Day!)

John of the Roses
John of the Roses's picture
OLGA member
Re: November 15, 2007

The addict, who recovers with success is great. Utilizing the twelve steps eases this burden, some.

"There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative." --W. Clement Stone

SKUZ
OLGA member

keep those quotes flowing john i love em.

John of the Roses
John of the Roses's picture
OLGA member

I have to agree with Scott on this, John is on a run here and this encouragement is worth every once of effort.

"There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative." --W. Clement Stone

J. DOe
OLGA member

Thank you Scott and John for the encouragement. It is not always particularly easy to find good quotes but I will keep posting them here as long as I can still keep finding them within a reasonable amount of effort.

- John O.

[em]Carpe Diem![/em] (Seize the Day!)